Welcome to GrandBahamaFuture.com. This is where we exchange ideas, engage in discussions and address the key topics that affect the residents, investors and licensees of Grand Bahama.
We encourage you to comment on posted articles, share your viewpoint, your ideas and your solutions to the issues. Your comments can remain anonymous. We respect your privacy and leave it entirely up to you to reveal your identity in your contributions. Please note that all comments are moderated; this means that your comment will not appear immediately but will be reviewed before publishing. We will rarely reject any submissions but this ensures that spam or inappropriate content is not included.
There are a few ground rules that we ask you to adhere to as you participate:
- Stay on topic
- Express yourself as you would in the real world
- Be respectful of others’ viewpoints and courteous in your language
- Personal attacks, slander or libelous statements are not acceptable
- Be brief; more people will read your contribution
- Contribute new information to the discussion
- Lively debate and opposing opinions are welcome, but please behave courteously and responsibly
- Use your real e-mail address when you submit your comment; no one else will see it but we may contact you if clarification is needed. Using obviously fake e-mails will mean your comment will be automatically rejected.
Please be sure to sign up for our free e-mail newsletter. This is how you can easily stay up to date with the latest news, information and discussions. It’s free and you can unsubscribe at any time. We respect your privacy and promise to never sell, trade or use your information in any way other than to communicate with you about the efforts of this blog, web site and the Grand Bahama Economic Development Group. Click HERE to sign up now.
If you have a topic you would like to address, submit it to us for consideration: email@example.com
We look forward to your contributions!